Explore the National Space CentreThe brainchild of the University of Leicester, the National Space Centre is the largest UK attraction that focuses on the wonders of space. It's the perfect destination for visitors of all ages, home to the fun, interactive Rocket Tower, entertaining planetarium shows, and an exciting 3-D, 360-degree full dome experience. It's a popular place for boys and girls to celebrate their birthdays, plus there are always special exhibitions as well as the always-engaging interactive permanent exhibits.
- Tuesday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (13 July - 01 Sept, open until 5 p.m. every day)
- Saturday - Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Adult - £13
- Child (5-16) - £11
- Concession - £11
- Under 5 - FREE
- Brickish Weekend by LEGO - 22-23 June
- Return of Garrison - 21-22 September
- LEGO Summer - 13 July - 01 September
- A Taste of Space - 12 July
- Fun-day Fridays throughout the summer
- Rocket Tower
- Gift shop
- Hands-on exhibits